To engage, inspire, and celebrate our youth through educational recreation, social, and community participation, encouraging a youth base invested in their local community.
We visualize a city in which all youth participate in shaping a vibrant community. We will accomplish our mission through collaboration with the community and youth, developing partnerships to facilitate fun and diverse programs and opportunities that increase youth involvement, community attachment, healthy outlooks, and provide optimistic outcomes.
- Every child has worth, value and potential.
- The care of our children is our first priority.
- Children need us to commit and take risks on their behalf.
- We strive to operate a quality-driven organization in management, services, and stewardship.
- We believe in organizational transparency and honesty.
- Creativity and innovation guide our effort.
- We are committed to our employees and value their contribution to our success.
- The commitment and wisdom of the governing Board is necessary to fulfill the mission and vision of the organization.
- Community support and partnerships are necessary to our success.
- The diversity of our youth and families, employees, Board members, and supporters contributes to our success.
- We listen to the stories of the children, families, and the community we serve.
- We avoid the complacency that would limit our success.